Hello! Visiting Recruit from Garrison Tyranus

For questions from people wanting to join.

Moderators: shadowscout, Moderators

rrosadob
501st Member

Hello! Visiting Recruit from Garrison Tyranus

Postby rrosadob » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:25 pm

Hello OLG!

Thank you for the add to your forum. My name is Raul and I am a northern VA resident and a recruit over at Garrison Tyranus and am hoping to have my kit (AM 2.0 built as an ESB TK) completed this weekend and approved before awesomecon :)

I was hoping to join you for some trooping at the con! I saw the thread regarding the event and once I check the panel schedule (and am approved for membership) will be signing up for a shift. Had a question regarding storage/changing room, not sure If I should ask here or on the thread but essentially, assuming I'm approved and a member by the con, will I have access to it? Most Likely I will be volunteering on Sunday, but I was hoping to be in costume for most of Friday and some of Saturday. First con where I'll be in any sort of costume so I'm trying to figure out the logistics of getting there with my costume and suiting up/down.

Thank you! looking forward to meeting you all!

edit: this is my build thread over on FISD. Needs a major update as I have done a TON in the last two weeks, but just haven't been able to do a write up. I just have my belt and completion of the strapping system left to go. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/4 ... -va/page-2
Last edited by rrosadob on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raul Rosado
TK 20420
Garrison Tyranus
ESB TK
TR2101
Executive Officer

Re: Hello! Visiting Recruit from Garrison Tyranus

Postby TR2101 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Welcome to the Forums!
Allen "Shep" Shepherd
TR - IC - TI - IN - IG 2101
Sovereign Protector - Jolly Rogers Squadron - Imperial Officer Corp. - Imperial Gunner
ImageXO by Allen Shepherd, on Flickr